Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world on fire. Let the truth be your delight...proclaim it...but with a certain congeniality." ~St. Catherine of Siena

I hate to talk about myself, but I love to write about what happens in my life. I especially love the idea of sharing my thoughts about my children, who are amazing young people, and my husband, the love of my life. But let's face it: no one's life is perfect and I have my share of frustrations and ridiculous crap on a daily basis. I'm the mother of two teenagers and a 25-year-old son with Down syndrome, so I'm here to tell you...crap happens. I decided to start a blog because it will be less time-consuming than therapy, fewer calories than the giant, 2-lb. bag of chocolate candies I bought from the Sweet Factory, and cheaper than online shopping. I hope that, from time to time, you'll be able to relate to my life and to my ruminations and viewpoints. I promise to try not to bore you to death. I promise to tell the truth (you'll have to trust me on that) so that perhaps, in some weird, voyeuristic way, we will be connected.  Ready?

1 comment:

  1. Great first posting Celia! We will all be waiting for more...

    ReplyDelete